Just a few reminders:
*Photo Make - Up Day is Wednesday, April 25th. We will be sending out emails reminding parents.
*YEARBOOK ADS! Make sure to pick up an information sheet at the front desk. The sooner you bring in all your information, the sooner our staff can create an ad for you. YAY for in-house ad making! Deadline is May 7th.
*Our Summer Camps are filling up FAST! So if you are interested, make sure to pick up a form at the front desk!
UNIQUE TO PAWLEYS ISLAND
- A variety of dance styles that makes our students well rounded and more successful
- Our boutique is full of dance essentials
- Most successful competitive team in the region
Parents! We have free Wi-Fi so that you can use our internet while your child dances in our spacious lobby or in our parking lot.
We have great customer service Monday-Saturday our front desk is staffed from 10:00 a.m. to closing. You talk to a real human being and not a recording.
- Annual Holiday Shows at our academy, as well as at local retirement communities
- Annual performances at Waccamaw Elementary School
- Pawleys Island Festival of Music & Art (PIFMA) Performances
- Awarded "Outstanding Studio" and "Outstanding Choreography" by YAGP
- Awarded "Best in Studio" by JUMP Competition & Convention
SERVING THE LOWCOUNTRY FOR OVER 20 YEARS!
Designed with our dance students in mind, our state-of-the-art facility has classes for two and half year-olds to teens, as well as our adult classes.
Founding owner and artistic director Ilka Doubek was a professional Ballerina with a 20-year career in dance. With her husband, Tom Fox who has an active international career in opera and the performing arts, have a created a family-friendly dance academy for both those who want recreational dance classes as well as those who wish to leap into a career in performing arts.