Start off on the right step!
Introduce your child to dance with a 1 hour Creative Movement class that meets once a week.
Created for growing bodies and minds!
A fun and exciting way to develop social skills and coordination. An introduction to musicality, rhythm and tempo.
Sharon has a Bachelor of Science degree in Elementary EducatioN and is a certified youth fitness trainer, having over 20 years experience teaching dance to young children. Besides her dedication to teaching at LDAA, four of her children also have been students and teaching assistants at our studio for many years.
- Must be potty trained
- Parents can sit in studio with child
- This class will not be in our Recital and will have no costume fees
- This class is held in our tumble room and is designed with your child's safety as our top priority
- Free Wi-Fi in our spacious lobby or in our parking lot
- We have great customer service Monday-Saturday our front desk is staffed from 10:00 a.m. to closing.
We invite you to visit our studio today. When trying out, your first class at LDAA is free!